countdown ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Magic Bands Arrived!

I am extremely excited! The magic bands finally arrived! And now it officially feels real. We are 26 days away from our vacation when these arrived. And for those of you who are also planning a surprise for your loved ones or are simply curious, let me explain how they arrive. They arrive in a brown box. No disney labels at all. Nothing that says Disney. It doesn't even come with a Lake Buena Vista or an Orlando address. So that won't give it away. Then on the inside is where you get the beautiful very well known Incredibles white box. And once you open that box, you get your beautiful colorful magic bands. And the scent of brand new plastic fills the air! And let me just say, after years of viewing the bands on youtube and finally seeing them in person, it is so different. I personally think they look so much prettier and the colors so much vibrant. Now on the side you will see a tab, you lift that and underneath you will find an envelope that contains plastic luggage tags. These have different characters and the colors seem to correspond with the color of the respective magic bands.

I am so excited! We are now about 3 weeks away. Stay tunned, I will be uploading our adventure on my youtube channel: My Disney Dream Vlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment